The Golden Wax Bush Bean is hailed as one of the tastiest fresh-eating beans around. The bushes grow fairly large, if fed correctly, they constantly produce masses of 10cm-12cm appetizing-looking waxy yellow, easy-to-distinguish pods.
Pods of the old-time favorite Golden Wax Bush Bean are tender, gratifyingly stringless, and buttery and will fast become your favorite bean of the season.
Approximately 25 Seeds
This old-time favorite, introduced in 1900, is regaled for its quality and delicious wax bean flavor. The stringless pods reach 5-7″ long on heavy-producing plants that grow 15-20″ tall. Ideal for freezing or canning. Bush habit, wax, 50-65 days.
- Adaptable: Golden Wax Beans are very adaptable and can grow in a variety of soil conditions, making them a great choice for diverse climates.
- Fast Growing: These beans are quick to mature, typically ready to harvest in about 50-55 days.
- Compact Plant Size: The plants are bushy and compact, ideal for small gardens or urban farming.
- Resistant: They have good resistance to common bean diseases, ensuring a higher yield.
- High Yielding: Despite their small size, the plants produce a high yield of beans.
- High in Fiber: Golden Wax Beans are a good source of dietary fiber, promoting digestive health.
- Rich in Protein: As with other beans, they are a great source of plant-based protein.
- Antioxidant Properties: These beans contain antioxidants, which help combat free radicals in the body.
- Source of Vitamins: They are a good source of Vitamins A and C, supporting immune function and eye health.
- Low in Calories: These beans are low in calories, supporting weight management goals.