This is a quick and easy way to enhance your soups, rice, or any other recipes that include a broth.
Feel free to add/delete. I am just giving you an idea to work with:
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos (use a pinch of Himalayan salt as a substitute)
- 1 rib of celery with leafs- chopped
- Sprig of parsley – chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic – chopped
- 1 pepper – chopped
- Dash of hot sauce – we use Boy Ano’s “Fricken One” chili pepper water
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Simply add all ingredients to the water and let sit for a couple of hours before using.